The XL50® and XL200® are very special flashlights with many functions and a very comfortable tail cap switch that fits perfect in the hand.
3 different functions can be accessed via quick click on the XL50®:
- Power on with a • QuickClik™ for 100% power
- Power on with two • • QuickClik™ for 25% power
- Power on with three • • • QuickClik™ for flash/strobe mode
The XL200® has 5 different functions:
- You press the end cap switch and turn the light on and adjust it individually between light and dark by just turning the flashlight slowly. The XL200® remembers this set brightness and shines with the same intensity the next time you switch it on.
- Using the strobe functionality, the speed of which can be adjusted from fast to slow. The XL200® remembers the setting until you change it again.
- The “Nite Lite™” mode: The light comes on brightly and decreases in brightness until you pick it up again and then shines again at full power.
- You enter the signal mode - it generates visible international Morse code signals (short and long flashes = "dots and dashes"), which you control by turning the flashlight.
- Using “SOS” mode, a continuous, auto-flashing “SOS” signal.